Friday, July 15, 2005

Ho hum....

Nothing much to report! I added a few new pics in the 6/17 posting of the trip to the zoo. The posting wasn't cooperating so I wasted way too much time on it, the rest will have to wait until later.

Josh and I have been home the last 4 days because he wasn't feeling well. He woke up blazing hot on Tuesday and continued to have a fever through Wednesday. Super cranky and clingy, oh joy! No fever yesterday but he came up with a lovely rash today that covers his torso front and back and bits of his neck and face. What is it? I have no clue! Don't think the doctor would be to worried about it and now that his fever is gone, I'm just going to let it run its course.

If he looks a little better in the morning we'll make our weekly trip to the Farmer's Market and wander around for a bit. Then we need to go to Lowe's to buy a cover for our *NEW* barbecue! Yay! I told Michael we didn't need to worry about anniversary presents (Happy Anniversary to us on July 4th, 6 years WOOHOO!), I just wanted a barbecue :)

We christened the barbecue by having Nanna Jackie and Poppa Nolan over for dinner of yummy steaks. I'm sure Josh will learn to appreciate the barbecue in the future, for now it's just a "HOT, DON'T TOUCH, STAND BACK" item!

It has been a quiet month so far. I joked with Dad today that I may start journaling Josh's daily injuries. My word, that kid gets hurt every day despite my best efforts. Yesterday he was jumping around on the futon despite me stopping him multiple times and managed to smash his check into the wood armest leaving a lovely bruise. Before that I went to pick him up and he zigged when I zagged and I poked him in the eye. I didn't notice anything until later when I saw a huge red spot on the white part of his eye :( We still can't take down the gates on the stairs because he just doesn't pay attention and after falling down them twice in one weekend I put them back up and won't take them down for quite awhile.

Speaking of my little guy, I should go check on him and make sure he is snoozing away in dreamland....will post again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh and Misty,

It's my Louise, Michele told me you had some real estate on blogger. Hope you are all well, Josh is getting so big. Not so much the rubber bands around the wrist any more though :)

Miss ya and think of you often!
Louise, Aaron and Orion