Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Quick Pics...

Yep, I know it has been awhile, so no stories tonight, just some new pics.

This was the day we left Denver from the family reunion. We had a 6am flight so I was up at 3 and had to wake this tired little guy up around 4:00.

I spent over an hour walking him around the airport, he was just so grumpy. As you can see here he was just trying to shut it all out. I should have remembered that a short night plus traveling (that morning it was a car trip, shuttle bus (very bumpy!), and train trip in the airport) is not a good mix for him. 5 minutes before boarding the plane he threw up all over me. Missed himself, I think my shirt caught it all. Of course, nothing I could do but get on the plane, no time to clean up, no clean shirt to change into. My fellow passenger was not thrilled I could tell even though she tried to act nice!

A little cartoons makes everything better.



Dora rocks!
The best $5 I ever spent!


Maybe still a little queasy? Poor guy. He did just fine on the trip home though, once he got all the ickies out of his system.

No comments: