Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Bedroom Furniture!


I have lots more stuff but wanted to show you Josh's new BIG BOY BED!! I can't believe we spent the money on it, but when I cost averaged it over 10 years it seem like a great deal :)

We didn't get the bunk set but he does have the dresser and nightstand in the picture and the bed is exactly like the top bunk. It was crazy how much a twin mattress costs. We went to Sleep Country but the bottom of the line looked and felt horrible. We ended up getting a super comfy mattress from Costco for 1/2 the price of the crummy Sleep Country one. Both Michael and I have fallen asleep with him on his new bed. I think, no I know it is better than our mattress!

2 comments:

IndyMichele said...

Woo Hoo big boy furniture! That's some fancy schmancy stuff!

IndyMichele said...

We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!We Want Updates!