Sunday, April 04, 2004

Me make fire........

Okay, okay. I know, it is update time! Let's see the good news is that I have a new digital camera and I am going to be unstoppable with new pictures now! Just let me get a bigger memory card and uh-oh, poor Josh's life will never be the same, he'll have the image of a flashbulb permanently engraved on his eyeballs! I also need to figure out how to take pictures of him when he is moving so they don't all end up blurry!

On Saturday the 27th, Josh and I went up to Nana Jackie's and Papa Nolan's for the day, we ended up staying for 8 hours. He was so good, no grumpies that day. He was thrilled to have some extra lovin' and people googooing at him all day. He got to see his first fire when Papa started up the woodstove, that provided several hours of entertainment for him. I've included some pictures of him watching the fire with Nana and Papa. I also put in a picture of Josh with his Uncle Tyler surprisingly, he wasn't as frightened by the shaved head as the rest of us were!

I'll post several entries so I can include more info and more pics!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: