Monday, April 26, 2004

Walking on Sunshine.....

4/10/04 - We went walking on the trail by the Sammamish river. I am going to have to get him an umbrella stroller soon because he likes to see everything and as it is now, I end up carrying him and pushing the stroller.

I picked a bunch of dandelions and let him play with them. He immediately mushed them beyond recognition and throroughly enjoyed it. You'll see the end result in the last picture.

Resting beside the trail, he likes watching all the runners, bikers, kids, dogs, and miscellaneous go by!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mommy is holding him in place and trying to take the picture....he just wants the camera!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, hellllloooo dandelion!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Food mama? Do I finally get food?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Darn, she just wants me to pose with it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I didn't get a picture of him mashing a bunch of dandelions with his hands, but here you can see the end result, butter fingers!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


No comments: