Sunday, April 18, 2004

Time flies.....

My goodness....time is just whizzing by and I have all these new pictures to get posted! Let's see what has been happening....Josh was a bit sick about 2 weeks ago, he ended up getting a cold along with me. Fortunately, it was short-lived for both of us and the battle of me, him and the snot-sucker (or booger-catcher, or whatever it is that you call that thing that you use to clear their noses!) ended quickly.

He had his 4 month check up on April 8th and is doing great, chugging along at 16 pounds and 11 ounces! They want them to double their birth weight by 6 months and he beat that at the 4 month mark, way to go baby! We started putting him in his exersaucer (don't know what else to call it, you'll see the pics) last week and he is slowly getting used to it. He enjoys it more each day as his coordination gets better and he is able to actual get a hold of things. Of course, my living room has become that thing I have always dreaded, kiddie-land! Between the swing, the bouncy chair, the exersaucer, and the car seat it is getting a little ridiculous. Sooner or later he has to outgrown at least one of them!

We had a chance to go up and visit the tulips fields in La Connor last Sunday, my first visit after living here all of these years! Josh pretty much slept the afternoon away, we pulled him out for a few photo ops but didn't get the best ones, I'll still include a few pics though. Tulip link.

No comments: