Sunday, June 12, 2005

Getting everything into place...

Okay, so I originally started Josh's journal on AOL, then when I found Blogger.com, I transferred over all the text from the original entries and figured I would do the pictures later. Well after having my AOL account for 8 years (!), I finally decided to cancel it because I just wasn't using it. I forgot about the whole picture thing. Then by chance yesterday, I happened across a link in my favorites to Josh's Journal on AOL and when I clicked on it on, lo and behold, the old journal was still there despite my account having been canceled. So I decided to get all the pictures transferred over to blogger so that the original journal entries would actually make sense.

Ugh, you have no idea what a painful process it has been!!! I just finished getting them all over and formatted, it took way too many hours (which meant I couldn't get new pictures up this weekend), but it is finally done! I'm glad I did it, because now Josh's journal is complete and looking through all of the pictures was funny, weird and a bit nostalgic. A year ago I had a crying fussy munchkin on my hands and today I have a crazy, active, talking dynamo. Amazing what a difference a year makes!

So now there are pictures to match the entries made from March 2004 to October 2004. Have a look see and a good laugh when you look at Josh "way back when".

NOW....I think I have time to start getting some new pics and stories online, let's just hope Josh cooperates with me this week!

No comments: