Monday, June 06, 2005

More word stuff

Please don't mind all the word listings, I'm sure they don't matter to anyone but me and Michael, but it helps me keep track of the information I need for his scrapbook (when I get around to finally doing it!)

We had our first word combination on June 2nd :) :

ding ding all gone
(Daddy moved the windchime and he couldn't figure out where it went)

There may be some duplicates in this list, I'll edit later if I find them:

glasses
poop
camel
tigger (he knows all of his Winnie The Pooh characters)
pooh
rabbit
eyeore
piglet
jojo
wiggles
pinwheel (he loves pinwheels, I need to find some more that I can put outside so he can see them spinning)
grow (we talk a lot about the flowers growing, I have some I planted from seed so we check the progress every couple of days to see how much they've "grown")

this next batch of words worries me a bit, I need to back off on emphasizing them, but it is so hard when it happens all day long!

mess
dirty
spill

all gone
all done
help me
drop it
broke it
free ride (this is what I tell him when I offer to carry him down the stairs "want a free ride?")
other side (this has to do with switching sides while nursing, he usually initiates the change..."udder side" heehee)

No comments: