Friday, June 10, 2005

Link to more pictures!

Here is a link to more pictures of Josh....you'll need a password to view them so email me for the password or leave a comment or note in the guestbook. I had better know you, otherwise don't count on getting in! :)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v285/Milyco/

I'll start putting the pictures in the sub-album: Josh Journal Pics so look there!

Also click on "VIEW ALL", makes it much easier to see all the pictures and not have to go through the pages, you'll see the option right above the first row on pictures, in the middle of the 3 option buttons.

Oh, one last thing, most of the pics right now are old ones that I transferred over to update the journal, but at the very end should be some newer ones that I put in to get things started. I'll start loading them in as fast as I can :)

No comments: